Click to Download our Events Guide – Complete with Photos of our Banquet Rooms!
Whether you need private space for a corporate event, tour group, or are celebrating a rehearsal dinner, family reunion, birthday, or graduation, we have dining rooms to accommodate 20-200. Each of our dining rooms are completely private with individual volume controls – perfect when giving presentations or speeches.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up a meeting with one of our Event Coordinators or you may fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Reserving a Private Room
To reserve a private room we will ask for the following things:
- A signed contract with a credit card guarantee (Note: No deposit required)
- Please choose one of our Pre-Set Group Menus (below)
- A minimum guarantee of 20 people required (adult price)
- We can only run 1 check for the group. Payment in full is due 24 hours in advance. Any additional guests over the guarantee will be charged on one check on the day of the event.
- Your room will be booked free of a room fee charge for a two hour time slot. If you would like to add additional time, a room fee will incur. The fees are as follows: Before 9:00 PM: $250.00 each hour, for the fi rst two additional hours; $350.00 each hour, for the 3rd and 4th additional hours; and $500.00 each hour, beyond the 4th additional hour. After 9:00 PM: $375.00 per hour, with a two hour maximum. (Please note: Available time slots vary on Sundays. Please contact an Event Coordinator for availability.)
- 18% gratuity will be applied at the time of payment.
*Please note that your event may be considered a partial buyout, depending on the size of the group, date and time. If applicable, an Event Coordinator will be happy to discuss the details with you.
For your convenience, we have several set menus to choose from listed below. Please note we will gladly accommodate dietary restrictions for individual guests.
- Breakfast-Brunch (Available from 8am-12pm for private parties only)
- Myrtle Menu (Available for lunch Monday – Friday) (Available for groups of 35 or less)
- Ponce de Leon Menu
- Midtown Menu (Available Monday-Friday) (Available for groups of 35 or less)
- Southern Special Menu
- Grand Taste of the South Menu
Amenities to consider for your private event:
Private Bartender: $100.00 for duration of event
Additional Private Bartender: $75.00 each for duration of event
Cashier: $75.00 for duration of event
Please note that without a cashier, all drinks from the private bar will be on one check to be paid in full at the end of the event. A pre-selected bar package will be required for all private bars. To view these packages, please click here
Your event can be dressed for success with our linen package! Our linen package includes linen tablecloths for all tables set up in your private space, a linen napkin for each guest and a table set up that reflects a formal occasion. Your linen package can include either white linen, black linen or a combination.
Linen Package: $100.00
*Please note that without a linen package, private rooms are set with standard cream colored vinyl tablecloths and silverware rolled in paper napkins. (Please see Banquet Room Photos on pages 14-19. Room accommodations will vary depending on amenities chosen.)
Whether you are hosting a business meeting or a rehearsal dinner, we have AV equipment available for you! We have a large screen, projector and podium with microphone available for you to rent.
Screen: ($25.00 for duration of event)
Projector: (with VGA and HDMI inputs): $25.00 for duration of event (Please note: We have WIFI available for private events only).
Podium with Microphone: $25.00 for duration of event
Mary Mac’s works with a list of preferred piano players and we will be happy to set up this service for you! Mary Mac’s hosts a Grand Piano in our famous Skyline Room but our piano players can set up a keyboard in any of our private rooms! Our piano players will be happy to play any type of music that you request!
Piano Player: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Starting at $150.00 per hour
Final Guest Count/Guaranteed Number
For proper staffing and food & beverage planning, final guest count is due 10 days in advance. Final menu selections are due 10 days in advance as well. Of course we will always work with you to comfortably accommodate all of your guests. Please note the final bill will be calculated based on the guaranteed number or the number that arrives, whichever is greater
Reservations for private space must be cancelled at least 14 days prior to the event date. Cancellations with less than 14 days advance notice are subject to a $250 cancellation fee.
Helpful information for private parties:
- Mary Mac’s is open 11am – 9pm, 7 days per week.
- We have a parking lot behind the restaurant on Myrtle Street. If the lot is full we recommend off street parking or meter parking in front of the restaurant. We recommend car pooling whenever possible. When utilizing street parking, please respect our neighbors and the neighborhood.
- Mary Mac’s is wheelchair accessible.
- Mary Mac’s is motorcoach friendly (Please contact an Event Coordinator for details).
- You are welcome to bring table decorations (no confetti or decorations on the walls, please).
- You are welcome to bring in wine, subject to $15/bottle corkage fee.
- Mary Mac’s retail items are available as gifts for guests or the guest-of-honor.
- We are gladly able to accommodate dietary restrictions. (Please contact an Event Coordinator for details).
- Our buffet menus as well as the side items on our plated menus are all you care to eat, in house. Please note that we will be happy to refi ll these items to your satisfaction, while attempting minimize waste. Sorry, no doggie bags.